- Did a project with Bryton with him getting his first library card and checking out his first library books. He is also doing well with letters. I wanted him to know 8 at the end of the month, and we should have that no problem, they just may not be the letters I had 'planned' on.
- Exercise is a toss up. I'm giving it to myself even though it wasn't the exercise I wanted. I did 30+ minutes of walking on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday... so, success.
- Cleaning was mostly successful. I didn't do the hardwoods on Thursday. I'm using the excuse that I'm going to do them Monday because I'm going to start doing it with the vacuuming since I can now vacuum my hardwoods before I swiffer mop them. And I have laundry in right now that won't make it out tonight... oh well.
- Finished my book this week. Success!
- Did my studying of Ruth this week. Success!
- Went on a date with my husband and had a night out with friends (both much needed). Success. Success.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
This Week in Review
Overall a success. Here's the short of it: