Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So I Am Officially a Scentsy Consultant :)






That's right, folks, I am a new Scentsy consultant, and I'm oh so excited about it!  It took me a long time and a lot of prayer to decide to enter into such a venture, but after several conversations with Aaron and several more with God, I really began to consider what Scentsy could do for me, and I'll be honest, only about half of it is financial. 

Had it just been the possibility of some extra income for my family, I don't know that I would have been utterly sold on the idea, but the icing on the cake was the opportunity to spend time away from the house, occasionally, with other females at Scentsy parties! 

As a stay at home mom, most of my conversations are directed towards a two year old (and usually involve the words 'no', 'later', or 'time out') or towards a 2 month old in baby talk.  Aaron has the opportunity, often, to get out of the house in the evenings for band practice, worship leading at different events, or for other ministry related activities, and I'll be honest, I was beginning to get resentful and taken advantage of (like I'm just a full time baby sitter) since I never had any reason to get out.  Scentsy would give me the opportunity to converse with other people my own age and get out of the house some without feeling guilty.  (After all, the finances it could add to our family are going to help us do things we wouldn't otherwise get to do.)

So that being said: be watching out for some major Scentsy incentives for those of you who might like to host a party for me!  In fact, I'll give you a little hint, I'm considering offering incentives for the first 3 people to book parties, host them, and earn $200 or more in retail sales (which is not hard by the way).  The first person to book and fulfill the above would receive a free full size warmer (on top of their earned hostess rewards!), the second person would receive a free mid size warmer (in addition to their hostess rewards), and the third would receive a free plug in (again, in addition to their hostess rewards). 

(Look at all of the cute stuff!  I love the Scentsy Buddies, which is the Lion in the back.  He would make for a great baby shower gift and would make the nursery smell wonderful!)

I'll start booking parties at the announcement of my Launch Party Open House.  (So be watching the blog and facebook for when I announce my Launch party, because the first 3 party bookings are up for grabs at that moment!)  I'm waiting to announce my Launch Party until I have my Scentsy supplies in hand!

Think of what you could do with the extra warmer!  It could be kept for yourself, it could be a gift for a friend or family member, and it isn't too early to be thinking about Christmas! 

Not familiar with Scentsy?  Go here to check out what Scentsy has to offer, and to place an order at any time! 

Woo hoo!  I really am very excited!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment