- Allergies. I loathe them. It finally gets nice, and you want to be outside, and it makes you miserable. Big ole pain in the rear.
- Birds chirping at 5 a.m. I'm sorry, but I'm not a morning person and the fact that the stupid things are so stinking chipper before the sun is even up really works on my nerves.
- Fluctuation in weather. By that I mean 80 degrees one day and 52 the next. No wonder we're all sick.
- And lastly - severe thunderstorms and tornadoes. Now that I'm a parent, they make me so very cautious.
- Taking kids outside to play... it's a beautiful thing. (If we're not all sneezing and coughing...)
- Going on walks... aka outside exercise. Get me out of this house!
- And (drum roll) yard sales (or antiquing).
Here are some things I'm jonesing to find this year:
Some cool colors of chucks for the kids and other 'accessory' related items. I have a hard time buying things full price that can't be used or worn with everything. I do not, however, have a problem buying things at yard sales, for any of us, to accessorize an outfit for pennies on the dollar. :)
A cool red, white and blue shirt (or a cute shirt of one of the above colors as a solid) for 4th of July. The kids both have cute, cheap (thank you Kohls) outfits for the 4th, and I thought it'd be a great time for a family photo opportunity! OH - btw - you have to see my cute new fedora here! It'd be nice if it matched my 4th of July shirt somehow. (I'm also jonesing for an Old Navy 4th tee, but I'll wait until a.) they go on sale or b.) I get my rewards cards... OR c.) BOTH! Score! Lol.
Some decor for the front porch. We now have cushions on our chairs, now we need some more color popping pieces!
So you should stay tuned! There's no telling what I come dragging in ;)