Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Saving Star

So many of you (ahem - us) were a little unhappy when Kroger stopped allowing us to use both paper and electronic coupons.  Honestly, I didn't use it often enough for it to really hurt my shopping experience overall, but every little bit of savings is helpful.

That being said, you all should go check out Saving Star.  Saving Star is a website that allows you to collect electronic coupons on to your shoppers card, and then claim the savings through Amazon giftcards, through a paypal account, etc.  Thus, you can still stack your electronic coupons and paper coupons using Saving Star as your electronic coupon portal.

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited about this.

Just a note, that I added this to my shoppers card today, and I've found that coupons can 'sell out', so make sure you get them quick!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment