Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Scentsy 10% off in August

I told you I won't blog about it much, and I won't, but I'd mention this even if I didn't sell it!  (As I'm all about scoring good deals on products I love.)

Through the entire month of August *most* products are 10% off!  And when I say *most*, I mean *most*!  (The only products that aren't are the products where a portion of the sales go directly someplace else, like colleges or organizations, or are combine and save offers that would discount the products so much that the company wouldn't make any money on them!)

 (This warmer is called "English Ivy".)

Anyway - if there's ever a time to go check Scentsy out (you can do that here), it is now!

ALSO - beware that many customer favorites are being discontinued at the start of the fall / winter catalog (which starts in September), so August is also the time you will want to get in on those discontinued items before they are gone!

The list of items to be discontinued is as follows (I'm 'starring' my favorites!):

Full Size Warmers:

Apex
Apollo
Bandana
Cyprus*
Fore!
Kokopelli
Liberty
Montpelier
Nod*
Piece by Piece (Autism awareness warmer)
Savoy
Symphony
Tiki*
Square Brown DIY

Mid Size Warmers:

Acadia
Greenwich
Nantucket*
Raven
Soho
Tribeca*

Plug In Warmers:

Bud
Luau*
Stripe
Twig*

Scents:

Beach
Berry Blush
Berry Tart*  
Cherry Limeade 
Citrus Sun Tea*  
Cranberry Mango 
Cranberry Muffin 
Faerie Blossom* 
Forever Pink*
Go-Go-Goji*
Groovy Grapefruit
Honey, Do!  
Inner Peace
Lilacs & Violets
Lush Gardenia 
Mulberry Bush 
Mums & Marigolds (this seems to be a customer favorite) 
Pomatini 
Radiance 
Red Candy Apple 
Reggae Sunset*
Silhouette 
Sugar 
Surfer Chick 
Tea Party  
You Go, Girl*

Again - go check it out and snatch stuff up while it's cheapest!  OR - get in on a really great time to earn hostess incentives and book a party!  Even if you are far away!  This allows you to get more from your free hostess rewards and also for you half price items!!!  It's not too late to book for August!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment