Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fruits of the Spirit

So I was trying to figure out an art project that would stick the fruits of the spirit blatantly in our faces, often, and I just couldn't figure out any way that I thought I'd like to do it.  I did a lot of research on the internet and decided I wanted 9 different frames... all with pictures that I felt represented the fruits of the spirit.  I could then take the framed pictures and make a little, hmm, mosaic, if you will, on the wall. 

Though I don't have them framed yet, I do have the pictures chosen and branded, and I wanted to share them with you.  (I'll be sure to share with you the finished wall project when it does, indeed, get finished.)


(this is Bryton above and below... could he be any more different???)






 Like I said - I'll make sure to show you the finished product, well, when it's finished :)

-A





No comments:

Post a Comment