Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Motivate Me Monday

I'm overwhelmed this week.  Seriously, I am.  And the week has just started.  So, I'm going to try breaking things down this week day by day, so this "Motivate me Monday" is just for Monday.  Today's goals:

  • Go to the bank.
  • Menu Plan
  • Pay Bills
  • Pick up House (Clean... maybe... maybe tomorrow)
  • Work on kids' videos and scrapbook to get them caught up.  
  • Laundry.  Lots and lots of laundry
  • Grocery Shop
So - I fell behind just a little bit with all of the party planning last week.  (Speaking of, B is next on the party planning list, with a 3rd birthday right around the corner .  How did that happen?  How did he turn three?  Oy.

Ok - off to do all of the 47 things on my list (or better yet, the 6 that I wrote down here.)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment