Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Babies Have Been Much Missed

And I'm on my way to see them.

There's always a time for time away... much needed, precious time with the husband.  Much needed, precious time for the chaos on my brain to be organized and shelved, until I get home, of course, and precious chaos resumes.

And what would life be without the chaos?  That chaos is the epitome of, the overflow of, a love that I am blessed and privileged to experience. 

It will most certainly be a blessed reunion.  A reunion mixed with hugs and train playin', potty goin' and diaper changin', all blessed privileges that I've missed whole-heartedly the last several days.

Whoever said that having children is to forever have your heart walking around outside your body nailed it.

My body may have been in Texas, but my heart was swimmin' and splashin' and snoozin' in Missouri.

Ready for those babies back! 

Back to normal postin' tomorrow!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment