Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Weigh Day Friday


A new week, a new update.

I'm really not sure how to feel about any of this.  Let's start with the numbers:

Weight:  130.6 (insert large sad face here)
Inches (around midsection at belly button): 33 3/4

So... I've gained 1.4 pounds and lost a half inch around my waist.  This is exactly why I don't know how to feel.  Granted, my pre-pregnancy weight was 128, so it's not like I'm far off, and to be completely honest, I'm not overly concerned about the number on the scale.  (Though if I could choose, I'd get myself down to the 'pre-road' weight of 120-124)  I'm more concerned with the image in the mirror.  However, I'm not really wanting the number on the scale to go up. 

My 'trainer' says I could be replacing fat with muscle (and muscle weighs more than fat), but still.  So I'm continuing on for the month of June, seeing what happens, and July I'm going to start dramatically changing my diet as well and see what happens.

A few other things have crossed my mind as well... one is just being a female.  My weight fluctuates from day to day, and can be a pound or more difference from day to day.  Another thing that I've been considering is our BC method.  I was 105 all during high school and gained my next 15-20 pounds after BC.  (I gained the next 3 on the road... bleh.)  I'd never change our BC method due to weight, but I'm not sure that it isn't causing a great deal of headaches as well.  So that may be something to take into consideration in the coming months.  We'll see how this all goes...

How are you all doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment