Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

July Warmer and Scent of the Month

So I have to put a post every once an awhile about my Scentsy stuff (which I'm LOVING by the way).  I got a few new scents of my own recently and I'm loving 'Luna'!

Anyway - here's a brief synopsis of the month of July

The warmer of the month is cupcake and looks like this:

(Really cute, huh?!)  And as a midsize warmer will be $22.50 for the month of July only!

The scent that goes with this warmer is called "Happy Birthday":
The description of this scent reads: 

Bring back childhood memories of licking sweet, rich frosting off the beaters. Happy Birthday is a “candy-licious” confection of sparkling sugar, fluffy whipped cream, and warm vanilla extract.

All of the "Happy Birthday" scents (bars, room sprays, scent circles, and bricks) will be 10% off for the month of July!  

OH - and if you book a party for the month of July - you get a FREE bar of "Happy Birthday" (along with all of your hostess rewards!)  Book your party today!

Don't miss it! 

-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment