Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

On Vacation with Swagbucks

For those of you who know me well, you know I love a good bargain.  Well, may I tell you, I'm working on a bargain! :)

Aaron and I are planning vacation for our family (and hopefully alongside another family who are great friends of ours) and, though you can't get everything free, I'm starting on earning swagbucks like CrAzY to either pay airfare (southwest giftcard - if we fly), hotel rooms (hotels.com giftcard - if we drive and need to stay overnight on the way down and back), or restaurants (O'Charlie's, etc). 

There are enough things you can't necessarily get free or great deals on, but if you get free or great deals on enough other things, you can splurge on things like, oh, Disney World! :)  And Disney World is worth the splurge ;)

I'll keep you posted on my success.  1,000 or so down, 20,000 or so to go ;)

-A

(Not a member of swagbucks?  Click on the link on the sidebar to register!  Earn swagbucks for all kinds of free things!)

No comments:

Post a Comment