Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Groupon!

I'm beginning to earn a reputation for my couponing.  I haven't figured out, for sure, yet if it's a good reputation or a bad reputation, but one way or another, I'm getting lots of texts from friends asking where they can find a good coupon for this or that or where it is on sale.  :)  What can I say?  I like couponing.
That being said, I had to share this site!  I am an experience driven individual and this seems like a great way to fulfill that! 
Anyway, you can sign up for the website here: groupon.  Also, watch the video to understand the website better!  You don't want to miss this!
Here is the basic idea:
Every day there is a new updated deal.
If you like the deal you select 'buy.'
If enough people 'buy' the idea, it sells and you receive the coupon for the discount you bought.
If there are not enough people who like the idea, you are not charged for the deal. 
Tell people about the deals you like to get enough purchases for the deal to take off!
I looked back through the last few weeks and saw dental exams, spa trips, orthodontics, food certificates, etc!  It really could be ANYTHING!
Sign up yourself and refer friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment