Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

SO, It's Been Awhile

Okay, I know it's been awhile since I've blogged.  Been a rough and very busy week, BUT, I have got some good deals along the way!  Today's deals looked like this:
At Walgreens I got 4 Jumbo Packs of Huggies Diapers 2 for $18, had $3 coupons for all 4 packs, and got two $3 register rewards in return.  (Basically, each pack cost me $5.)  Then, I took the register rewards (and one extra $3 one from berfore) and got two Banana Boat sunscreens, some raisins, and a bottle of juice. 
At Target tonight I bought Trashbags (which I LOATHE buying because I can rarely seem to find a great deal), a large jar of Planters Peanuts, and Hersey's Bliss White Chocolates.  With all of the coupons, etc., I spent $7.00.  It's the cheapest I've bought trashbags since I've started the couponing.  (It's one thing I actually have brand preference for, Glad Flex.) 
So all in all, a good couponing week, not to mention my grocery stockpile is high enough that I didn't really have to buy groceries this week.
As far as indulgences, well, I'm leaving for vacation Satuday and we are taking Bryton to the Zoo tomorrow :)  Great fun! 
I'm also going to Old Navy tomorrow.  They are offering 50% off all of their already clearanced items!  More to come on that! 
Also considering doing a coupon class, I'll keep you posted!
-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment