Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2nd - Indulge Number 2

13.  Movie night in with the husband.  I'm ashamed to admit I don't know how long it's been since we've curled up on the couch and watched a movie.  It's about time.
Well, Sundays are hard for us because of how busy they tend to be.  Today will be no different, so I started early this morning thinking about what today's frugal indulgence would be. 
Today I decided that we'd have a movie night and popcorn.  The cool thing?  It cost me zero!  I had a redbox code for our dvd and the popcorn is a free sample sent to us by Orville Redenbacher.  It's cheddar ;) 
So my current total on May Indulgences... $0!  :)  That's a great start! 
Keep an eye out, I have some exciting couponing to do this week as long as I get their early!  I have a good husband who puts up and participates in my couponing ;)  Woo hoo! 
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment