Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Indulgence, And You Guessed it... Coupons

12. Girls random trip anywhere.  I can't elaborate on this one because I don't even know what it'll be.  I just know it'll be cheap and spontaneous... something we don't always do... or ever do.  Woo hoo, here we come!
Alright folks, it's been a couple days because I've been way under the weather.  My Zyrtec has finally kicked in and I'm doing much better.  Thank you Jesus!
That being said, I bought a bouncer and swing off of facebook, it cost me $40 for both (not out of my blow money), and they are in great condition!  Today, Heather and I decided to head to Marion to get them.   We picked those up and met Stacey at lunch at Red Lobster (that was out of my blow money... indulgence, yeah!).  It was wonderful!  Then Heather and I ran to Target.
At Target I bought:
Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil
Nexcare Bandages
Classico Spaghetti Sauce
Total:  .92

Tonight I went to Kroger and WalMart:
At Kroger I bought:
2 Huggies Value Pack of Wipes
2 Tubs of Wipes
2 Bags of Texas Toast Croutons
1 Large French's Mustard
1 French's Spicy Mustard
Total:  13.66

At WalMart I bought:
2 Bacon Wrapped Sirloin Steaks
1 Deluxe Mac n Cheese Dinner
1 Nexcare Bandages
6 Pack of Dananino Yogurt
1 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
1 French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Total:  4.43

I was really excited about my Wal-Mart deal.  I have never done that well at Wal-Mart!  

No comments:

Post a Comment