Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23rd Indulgences

Sundays are so busy for us.  Sometimes it is hard to 'work in' an indulgence, not much of an 'indulgence' if you have to work it in. 
Today was no less busy, but the indulgence parts seemed like indulgences, so that's good.
We started off the day, after church, visiting with friends with a new baby.  We fixed a big lunch for them and took it over... and let them eat while we played with Gannyn ;)  It was good to get together and a good time was had by all ;)
I had to run to Kroger this afternoon to get some excedrin for the headache I had.  I think it got a little better when I saw they were on sale for $1.99 and had $1 off peelies on them.  I bought 3 bottles ;)
I also had a friend I haven't seen since High School stop by today.  It seems like this has been the week for reacquainting!   
Then, I got to hang with some friends for a few minutes while I had my eyebrows waxed. 
Overall, a good day.
Tomorrow should be equally as hectic, and vacation happens at the end of this week, so it should be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment