Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 15th - Indulge

Well, as you could have guessed, the yard sale did not happen this morning.  I woke up at 7:00a.m. to get stuff out and ready and it was pouring and thundering.  SO, I went back to bed.  So, for the second day in a row I've slept in PAST 9:00!!! Holy Cow!  I don't think this has happened since before Bryton was born, and remembering what I do about pregnancy, since well before Bryton was born.  So, if that counts as an indulgence (and I vote that it does), then woo hoo for that! 
If that DOESN'T count as an indulgence, then please let me add that despite the weather's raining on our, ah hem, parade (or yard sale), I still managed to make over $85 by selling items today.  LOL, have I mentioned that I love facebook?  I do.  I really do. 
If only I could get rid of the whole huge pile of stuff out there.  Hey you all, we still have tons of cds and clothes left, with an occasional odd thing here and there.  Feel free to come check it out if you want to see what's left.
So, I call $85 with little effort a good turn out for having no yard sale.  And that, my friends, is indulging ;) 
I plan on making sure we get the roku and Aaron's pedal on ebay tonight. 
Also, readers, don't forget that blog 100 is going to be a give-away blog.  I've not seen anything like what I'm planning on doing done on any blog that I follow, so this is completely experimental.  Don't miss the first ever give-away... keep checking back everyday, you'll have 24 hours to respond after the post goes live!
-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment