Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10th - Big Indulge

Today was the spa day, the day I've been looking forward to for a LONG time.  I don't think I was looking forward to it enough to be honest.  I thoroughly enjoyed it!  Every single second!
My spa day included a 50 minute full body massage, a french manicure and a pedicure.  Wooo buddy do I feel refreshed!?  Yes I do!
But the spa wasn't the only part of the indulging!  On top of that I've had some time to myself, a trip to Walgreens to coupon (gotta go back in the morning ;), a banquet tonight with the hubs, and a night away from home!  What more could a girl ask for!?
I must admit, I think I needed this more than I thought I did.  It's been insanely nice to just get away for awhile, and my feet feel good, my skin feels good, my hands are soft, and I'm freshly painted!
Ahhh, this is nice!
You know, for all the diapers the hands change, for all the weight the feet bear with baby on the hip, I can afford to do this for myself from time to time.
Thanks, honey.  Happy Mother's Day to me!
P.S. - Did I mention I had coupons for the spa ;)  Awww, even bigger bliss hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment