Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 8th - 9th - Indulgences

7.  Two words.  New underwear.  Even if it's just one pair.  I recently just got the two pair for almost nothing, but it's rare that I ever buy myself new underwear.  (Yet it's one of my favorite things ever!) I usually get all new underwear once a year with a gift card to VS from my mom for my birthday.  Now I'll get one pair on one day in May, too ;)
11.  New music on itunes.  Some new tunes for mom.  I'm getting the ipod ready!
Well, I'll be honest, I forgot to write yesterday, but I didn't forget to indulge.  As a matter of fact, the indulge came just a few minutes after midnight when I purchased a pair of underwear for $3 from Kohl's website ;) That purchase (plus the Dairy Queen from the last post, I forgot to put it), makes my total $14.  Remember, my goal is to stay within $50 for the entire month.  We'll see how I do.
Today is a freebie for me because I intend to purchase music off of itunes with a gift card we still haven't used!  The music I'm adding is:
Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
Matt Maher - Hold Us Together
TobyMac - City On our Knees
At Last - Etta James
Darius Rucker - It Won't Be Like This for Long
Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
Hallelujah - Jason Castro
Earth, Wind, Fire - September
Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

So there you go, a nice little compilation!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment