Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Couponing Today

Today was a good day for coupons and free stuff... here's how today went:
B and I packed up and drove to Marion to get the free tickets to Holiday World we won on W3D.  On the way, we stopped in Benton and got gas at Murphy's Gas.  I had a $3 off any $10 gas purchase, and gas was only $2.55.  I got $18 of gas for $15.
Then, we got the free tickets in Marion and went to Walgreens where I bought some Goody's hairclippies for myself, two bags of gummy worms and I got Bryton some little swimmers.  I spent $3.78 oop, but I got back $3 in register rewards.  All of the above, .78. 
Then, we went to Old Navy where I scored two shirts for two different people for Christmas gifts, a shirt for myself, a shirt for Aaron and a shirt for Bryton for the winter.  I spent $4.20 there.
Then, I dropped off all of our leftover clothes from our yard sale at Good Will on the way out of town, in which I was given vouchers for B1G1 Cardinal tickets. 
That, my friends, was a good day! 
Just the day itself would count in my book as an indulgence, but I'm checking into those Cardinal tickets right now, to make it official ;)
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment