Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Fun


If you know me at all you know that everything 'fall' makes me giddy, especially pumpkins.  So - we had thought we were going yesterday - but figures, the first day in our Texas history (okay, that's a slight exaggeration, there was one day it rained here) that it's supposed to rain would be the day that we'd planned the pumpkin patch.

So - rather than go yesterday, we went this morning and took a risk on the overcast skies.  I also figured it'd give me a good go at pictures under overcast skies... so, without further ado...




 Bahahahahaha!




Love her eyes here! 

Look there on that bottom gum, not so much of a gummy grin anymore!





So there ya go - halloween memories in the making! 
See, I told you there'd be more pictures! :)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment