Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Coping of the Grandparents

Moving is hard on everyone involved, but I would be lying if I said that those taking it the hardest are definitely the grandparents of our babies, specifically, my parents, who have spent at least 2 nights a week every week with our kids, well, since B was born.  Almost 3 years of that, and you get a little attached, if you know what I mean.

So we hooked my 'rents up on skype... they've sent cards back and forth, and today, B received a coloring book in the mail from my mom, one page, ripped out and colored by her, then we can send it back with one colored by B, and so on. 

Something she can do to think of him, and he can do to think of her.  Not sure if she thought of it on her own or not, but I love the idea...

What other ideas have ya'll heard of for keeping grandbabies in touch with their grandparents?

No comments:

Post a Comment