Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

A REAL Motivate Me Monday

9,342.  That's the number of things going on in my head right now...

So.  Much.  Going.  On.

For real.

So - on the week's agenda:

  1. Ansley has her six month well check.  Praying for healthy, on track and no vaccine reactions.  
  2. Boxes.  Packing lots and lots of boxes. 
  3. Cleaning, and reorganizing.  Trying to make our house not look like a bomb, or seven, exploded inside.  Somehow, boxing things and taking them to the basement has made our upstairs look like a hoarder moved in.  Shouldn't it be the other way around?  Ugh.
  4. Menu planning.
  5. Bill paying. 
  6. Setting cancellation dates for some of our 'utilities' (trash pick up, etc.)
  7. Finalizing moving logistics.  Who thought figuring out how to get the hubs, me, and our kids and stuff from point a to point b would be so complicated?  I didn't.
 Maybe I should stop at 7.  Phew.  That's overwhelming.

And that's just my stuff.  Aaron's got his own list of 479 things to do as well. 

Maybe I can recruit Bryton to pack boxes.  There'd be some 'monies' in it for him.  I think so.

I'll keep you posted!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment