So. Much. Going. On.
So - on the week's agenda:
- Ansley has her six month well check. Praying for healthy, on track and no vaccine reactions.
- Boxes. Packing lots and lots of boxes.
- Cleaning, and reorganizing. Trying to make our house not look like a bomb, or seven, exploded inside. Somehow, boxing things and taking them to the basement has made our upstairs look like a hoarder moved in. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Ugh.
- Menu planning.
- Bill paying.
- Setting cancellation dates for some of our 'utilities' (trash pick up, etc.)
- Finalizing moving logistics. Who thought figuring out how to get the hubs, me, and our kids and stuff from point a to point b would be so complicated? I didn't.
And that's just my stuff. Aaron's got his own list of 479 things to do as well.
Maybe I can recruit Bryton to pack boxes. There'd be some 'monies' in it for him. I think so.
I'll keep you posted!