Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Motivate Me Tuesday... again


Once again - craziness of life mixed well with the holiday and gave me a day off blogging, which now leaves me playing catch-up, not just with blogging, but with life.

So there's a lot to do... here we go...
  1. Bryton's birthday cake needs to be ordered.  I'm more than a little disappointed, because I always make his cake / cupcakes myself, but it just won't be possible this year.
  2. Next week will be a yard sale week for us... did I mention I hate yard sales?  Just throwing that out there.  But this one is necessary for sanity.  I'm seriously thinking about putting a sign out that says, "Everything you can fit in a sack, $2."  Really, I am. 
  3. Our house needs cleaned.  Period.  Like, for real.  
  4. Grocery shopping.
  5. Laundry.
  6. You know, all of the stuff you have to do when you get home from being anywhere.  
Well, I should go get on some of these things.  (All while trying to convince my two year old he needs to stay inside thanks to one awful cough he has going on... *sigh*)

Until sanity resumes...
-A

1 comment:

  1. We just had a yard sale. I had saved up a ton of ice cream pails, so I bundled smaller things together in the pails and charged a dollar each. It went much faster than trying to price and sell each little item. We didn't end up making a lot of money, but we got rid of a ton of junk.

    ReplyDelete