Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

What's more frustrating than being sick?

Everyone in your immediate family being sick... for a long time.
Ugh, I think I've already blogged about this once, but seriously, I've had it up to here with sickness.  It seems like there have been just a scattering of days here and there since the end of FEBRUARY that we all three have been healthy at the same time.  And if there is anything worse than being sick yourself, it's someone you love being sick.  Especially a baby. 
Why?
First and foremost because you really care about them and don't want them to be in pain or to feel bad.
Second, because sometimes sickness means not only weary baby, but weary family.  Weary family means neglected relationships, and, well, you get the drift.
I hate... I repeat, HATE, going to the dentist, and I had a 4 hour appointment scheduled today at the University to have my teeth cleaned, x-rayed, etc.  And with B being sick again... thank you pollen, I was looking FORWARD to that appointment.  Yeah, seriously.  We need a break from the snots and fevers.  Pleeeeeaaasssse....

No comments:

Post a Comment