Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Saving at Target

Well, I tried my hand at my first Target all out couponing experience yesterday.  I didn't do as great as I would have hoped, but I didn't do too bad either!  I did learn that apparently stores put out specific types of items on clearance on specific days of the week.  Then, apparently, all the other couponers go and but it out :)  I need to find those days! LoL.
Here's what I got:
Listed it is as follows:  A Febreeze room air freshner, a New Scrubbing Bubbles Sprayer, Scrubbing Bubbles Sprayer Refill, Finish Dishwashing Tablets, a 4 pack of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, A box of Turtles, Everyday mag by Rachael Ray (part of a gift, paid full price), Garnier Fructise Hair paste, Scrubbing Bubbles gel toilet cleansers, Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Wand Starter Kit, Scotch Brite kitchen wipes, Kandoo wipes, Garnier Fructise shampoo/conditioner, 2 benydryl bite sticks, caress body wash, softsoap body wash, and Clairol Preference Hair Color. 
Whew...
I ended up saving almost exactly 50% with the coupons I had in my hand.  My total (after tax) was $42.70, and I saved $39.00.
Also, though, I received a $5.00 Target gift card AND had a mail in rebate for $5.  Both were for my scrubbing bubbles purchases. 
So, to include ALL coupons, my total was $32.70.  Not bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment