Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

How I scored 101% Savings at Kroger

After I posted on my facebook that I'd saved 101% at Kroger I had a LOT of people asking how I'd done it.  Unfortunately it's not as exciting as it seems.
First, I transferred Bryton's lactulose prescription to Kroger, a $4 prescription that we're going to fill one way or another.  When I picked up his prescription I had a coupon for $20 that is added directly to your Kroger card when you transfer or use a new prescription.  Soooo....
I bought:
4 Totinos Pizzas
1 Bag of Frozen Broccoli
3 Green Giant Boxed Frozen Vegetables
One loaf of Bread
One pack of Kroger brand hot dog buns
2 Packages of Blackberries
1 Package of Strawberries
1/2 Gallon of whole milk
1/2 Gallon of 2% Milk
Bertolli Frozen Meal for 2

I had a coupon for the Bertolli Meal ($1 off of the $4.89 sale price)
I had a .60 coupon off of 3 Green Giant Vegetables
I had a $1 off coupon for Totinos Pizzas

My total was $19.71, leaving them owing me .29 after the prescription money on my card. 
It was exciting seeing on my savings 101% :)

No comments:

Post a Comment