Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Alas, a Date (And the Cardinals, every girl's dream :)

It has been a long time since Aaron and I have had a real date, alone, for no specific purpose besides being together.  Today ends that hiatus, thank you, Jesus.  AND, what makes it even better, our date is to a Cardinals game. 
I LOVE LOVE this time of year.  (Because if you say 'love' twice it means something different.)  I don't know what it is, but I love Cardinal games, I love going and enjoying and eating stadium food and cheering on my boy Albert.  I love the fans and the game.  I go into Cardinal fever every year at this time.  I miss it horribly when we don't have the opportunity to go! 
Soooo - low and behold, we're on our way to visit Busch ;)
Go Cards!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good view of the Cardinals dugout, because that is where Albert spent the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam, I do love Albert, but I love the Cardinals more, and Yadi played, so I was happy ;) (NOt to mention 10-4!) :)

    ReplyDelete