Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Basement Work Has to Start!

SO - today we're cleaning out the thing!  I'm going through and repacking everything down there, seeing what we can live without, and hopefully selling a lot of it either through facebook or at a yard sale.  (I've got to make that extra money... I'm nervous about not working all summer.   We'll have to see what work I can get part time or something.)  
Then, work on our basement can begin!  I'm ready to it to have been done YESTERDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning out basements and garages is ALWAYS a pain. Don't understand the references to making money in your post but I hope it all works out for you. Lots of people are struggling with money problems any more. Happy Saturday Sharefest from SITS. dianeswords.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete