Monday, July 25, 2011
Motivate Me Monday
My weekly 'lay out some goals' post is taking on an interesting feat this week as I'm minus one child in the mornings due to VBS! I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little sad, and I don't miss him a little, but I'm hoping this allows me to get a LOT done this week (though Ans is down for her nap and I've not even showered yet. *Sigh* I'll put that as my unofficial number 1 on the to-do for the day.) Anyway - here's the list for the week:
1. Bills Paid / Menu Planning for the first two weeks of August
2. Trip logistics worked out and laundry kept done up.
3. I will get the chore chart developed for B this week. I'm still having issues with what he's expected to do and what he has 'options' to do in order to earn some change here or there.
4. Working on fruit of the spirit art project this week. I have 7 pictures left to snag (though I think I have one that will work for love. Okay, I should have several to work for love. So I'm going to attempt to get through the week with just 2 or 3 left. We'll see how that turns out. My biggest thing about these pictures is that I don't really want them staged. I want to see them happening naturally. Which is hard with a two year old (do two year olds even know self control? Just kidding. B actually does pretty good.)
5. I'm bringing you guys more deals this week... in addition to my normal posting. I like the mix of life and frugality, I'm just dedicating some time to bring you some more frugality. So be checking back for multiple posts a day!