Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birth Day, Sam

A dear friend is having her precious baby boy today, in fact, she may have already had him.

Sam was a baby who has been prayed for and yearned for long before he even existed in his momma's womb. 

I grew up and realized how very real infertility is.  I think it's safe to say that Aaron and I took for granted the fact that both times we tried to get pregnant, we got pregnant very easily.  For so many that is not the case. 

And sometimes - God ordains other ways for momma's to have babies... and His hand is in those medical interventions that give us precious, wonderful children. 

I have several friends who have precious children because they loved them enough to long for them, yearn for them, and endure for them. 

As much as I cherish and find the birth of my children precious, I can only imagine what it's like to hold a baby you've yearned for and prayed for and worried for and endured for  - for so very long. 

Sarah gets to experience that today. 

Happy Birthday, Sam!  Your parents love you dearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment