Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Some New Things Coming

Alright folks, a couple things I'm working on this month:

First - I have a couple of friends wanting some pictures / info on our new church, so I'm planning on getting a post going on that soon! 

Second - We are starting a new month... a wonderful month... the forerunner to Christmas!  Have I mentioned that I love ChristmasI do.  I just LOVE it!  So - I'm going to try to do a month in pictures blog.  It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but as you all know, the last three months or so have been a whirlwind to say the least.  So - on my list is just that... look for it December 1st! 

Third - We live in Texas, now.  Have I mentioned that?  Ok, just checking.  So much is the same here, but so much is different.  It's on my blog to-do list to get you a 'Hey, We live in Texas now," blog.  I mean, c'mon, we have longhorns living, literally, 50 steps from our house.  Hello big ole bulls.  I wonder if they really will come after you if you get to close.  Hmmmm. 

Fourth - (See how energetic I suddenly am, after I've neglected the blog so much lately?) I'm not going to go nuts with it, but be expecting some more deal blogs.  Mostly, because I need to do better with it myself.  I'll be honest, with 5 different grocery stores close, every possible clothing store, kids store, housewares store, etc etc etc within a 10 mile radius, I'm overwhelmed with the number of deals I can actually produce on.  So I'm relearning to pick and choose wisely.  So be watching for more info on that.  

Lastly - You know you can expect our personal daily struggles, triumphs and randomness.  This month brings a birthday, the first big holiday away from family, the start of our 25 days of Christmas, etc. etc. etc.  I'm sure you'll love hearing it as we're living it ;) (I like to pretend that you do, anyway.)  So lots of faith talk and life talk coming as well.

And can I just say... (it is November, time to make an extra effort for realizing what we are thankful for - though we should do that all of the time), I'm super thankful for you that read this blog.  Afterall, it's called, "If a tree were to fall" for a reason.  I feel it's pointless for me to write if no one is going to read, so you all are the reason I do this.  I love sharing life with you, thanks for obliging! :) 

Until tomorrow! 
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment