Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Can I Share a Little Love

Please.  Do let me.  'Cause this girl got some love built up in her heart.  So let me tell you what I'm loving with all of my heart today:

{1 Love} Decaf Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  Delivered by friends.  Because life's not been the easiest lately.  I also love that the friend sticks around for a chat.  Much needed adult conversation.

{2 Love} Dear sweet child had hung all kinds of thanksgiving leaves on the thanksgiving tree this morning.  I told him we should probably write something on them, since it is a thanksgiving tree and all.  So when I asked him what he was thankful for, he thought hard for about ten seconds and said, "Jeeshus."  Melt my heart in a little warm sugary pile, I tell you.  I little warm, goopy, pile of sweetness.  I love that boy.  Love him.

{3 Love} Sweet, slobbery sick child seems a small bit better today.  At this any improvement seems like we've walked on the moon, so I'll take it.

{4 Love} Christmas Music.  Don't hate.  I love Jesus, which just means most Christmas music can be all occasion music.  (But the other Christmas music is great too!)  Let me share some holiday music love with you, may I?  I hope you {love} it as much as I do... for real.  If there's a Christmas love song, this ones it... and I'm a sap for love songs.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is so sweet of B! Q called Jesus "Jaysuh" for the longest time, melts you into goo is RIGHT!

    I love pumpkin spice coffee, but I'll pretend you didn't say decaf. Haha!

    Annnnnd, looooove that song by Audrey Assad. Love, love, love. I wanted to name Sprig Audrey, but Hubby like Alexa better. But, if we have another girl, I'm pulling for Audrey!

    ReplyDelete