You all know from what I've written that this pregnancy has been completely different. Another thing to note... I'm insanely emotional. Like, whoa.
See, this is something I prided myself in (I know, I know, pride before the fall) when I was pregnant with B. I had one small emotional breakdown in the doctor's office when I told my doctor that my wedding rings didn't fit anymore. She laughed, I laughed, and I barely shed a tear.
Oh no! Not this time! Nope, this time I'm a walking sobbing machine! It is very annoying! It doesn't really matter who I am talking to, what we are talking about, or if there's anyone around at all. It is triggered in a moments notice, no warning, no explanation, boom, not just tears, sobs.
I've at least gotten to the point that I can laugh about it, usually while it's happening, but it's still extremely annoying.
Here's just a few examples (the most recent ones that I can remember) of what I'm talking about:
- Just a couple weeks ago I was talking to Craig about reformed theology, completely burst into tears in the middle of the conversation. Sorry, Craig.
- Aaron and I went to see "Life as We Know It" in the theater last Saturday. Cried at multiple parts of the movie, and sobbed loudly during one part that wasn't even sad. Had to tell Aaron to 'shut up, I'm pregnant.' (P.S. - good movie, and not sad at all, unless you are pregnant, have kids, and think about having to leave your baby with someone else to raise them... never to remember you ever! Ugh. Still a good movie.)
- I'm working on a 'special project' for Christmas this year, and Bryton and I were looking over it today, and I completely lost it. Poor guy was looking at me like, "mom, what is your major malfunction."
- Was talking to Aaron in his office today (notice all of these that are in the past few hours?) about separating our miscellaneous budget up so that our haircut money doesn't have to come out of our blow money. Cried during the end of that conversation.
- Had to continue working on the said project listed above, can't even look at it without crying so working on it for 45 minutes, yeah, that was fun.
So apparently all of these extra female hormones that Ansley is producing is enough to have me a complete basketcase! Fun! :)