- We've heard the heartbeat twice, the first one was in the 150's, the second time in the 160's.
- I've had cravings a lot this pregnancy (as opposed to Bryton's), but they haven't necessarily been for any specific kind of food.
- I'm 18 weeks currently and have gained 3 pounds.
- I was nauseous throughout most of my first trimester this time around.
- My face hasn't changed much in the way of acne. An occasional blemish here and there, but nothing major really.
- The Chinese Birth Calendar says 'boy'.
- During the first trimester meat completely grossed me out.
- I've been pretty emotional this pregnancy.
- During the 2nd trimester I've really 'felt the same' as I did with Bryton.
- How am I carrying? Well, judge for yourself. This pic was taken at 18 weeks, 3 days.
- I have had headaches almost everyday this time around. Whether that is pregnancy related, stress related, or weather related are all up in the air.
- Undoubtedly I've instinctively called this one 'she' throughout the entire pregnancy, but whether that means anything or not is in question because I thought Bryton was a girl too!
- I don't believe my face has changed shape at all, but you can take a look for yourself:
Regardless what Baby 2 ends up being, we're happy as long as he / she is healthy. There are definitely perks to having either, and as much as I thought I'd want a little girl after having my boy, I'm really equally happy with both!
If you have any other questions that may help you make a better guess... just leave it on facebook or in the comments ;) Let's see if you all are right this time around!