Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When She Gets Here...

I have some crazy plans of some things I'm going to do once she gets here:
  • Dye my hair... I've been waiting to do that forever. 
  • Get my eyebrows waxed. 
  • Take advantage of the massage that Aaron got me for Christmas. 
  • Possibly get my hair cut???  We'll have to see about that one. 
  • Take Bryton on a date out with just Aaron and I... maybe skating for the first time after I heal :) 
  • Shopping at Victoria's Secret (another "after a period of time" plan)
Gives me some things to look forward to (besides not being miserable and eventually being able to wear my own clothes) during labor and delivery.

And for those of you wanting a picture... I'm praying I don't make my 40 week picture, so here is 37 weeks, 4 days:

No comments:

Post a Comment