Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

I Saved 71% at Kroger

I wasn't going to put you through the pain of such a small picture, but I wanted you to know that Kroger has a great 'Buy 10 Participating Items Get $5 off' sale going at the moment.  I plan on taking advantage of this at least two, if not three, times this week.   This is what my cart looked like tonight:
4 - 64oz bottles of Welch's Grape Juice
3  - Cans of Red Gold Tomatoes
3 - Green Giant Steamers (frozen veggies)
1 - Personal Size Digornio Deep Dish Pizza - this item was not on sale (but wait until the coupon ;)
1 - Package of Lifesavers gummys (sweet and sour, my faaaavorite candy!) - this item was not on sale

Coupons I used:
3 - $1.00 off 1 welch's 100% Juice
1 - $.75 off 1 welch's 100% Juice
1 - .75 off 3 Red Gold Tomatoes
3 - .50 off 1 Green Giant Vegetables
1 - Get 1 Free Digornio Deep Dish Pizza

Total for all of the above items after sales and coupons:  $10.42!  I saved $25.34!
To find links for several of these coupons, plus more, visit southern saver's weekly Kroger write up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment