Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Check Out Amazon

 * This sale was supposed to last until July 16th and it seems that Amazon has ended it early.  It may be to overwhelming response.  You can still try this if you'd like, but make sure you look for the discount before finishing the transaction!*
Amazon is having a pretty sweet deal on Playskool toys today.  Not only are they all marked down, but with a $30 purchase of participating playskool items you get $10 off!  Also, the items qualify for free super saver shipping, regardless that your cost could go below $25 with the coupon.  I also used a $5.00 gift certificate I had ordered from Swagbucks a couple weeks ago, and I scored two toys for Bryton (either for Christmas or birthday) for $17.98 shipped to my door!  Here they are:
I would advise checking these deals out before the day is done!  The discount shows up right before making the transaction!  Make sure you check for it!
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment