Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Something About a Baby's Smile

I may be sparse on coupon blogs right now, but expect some before we leave for summer camp on Saturday.  As for today... this is on parenting, again.
I'll never forget the first time I really heard Bryton belly laugh.  It was his first Easter (fitting, huh? :) ) and he was sitting in his high chair at my parent's house during Easter dinner.  He had the hiccups and my dad was hiccuping back at him.  He thought that was hilarious.
We get huge, sometime fake, belly laughs out of him now, often.  Fake or not, they melt this mother's heart.  19 month olds can be frustrating and demanding at times, but there is this wonderful happiness that radiates from their being that makes you smile, whether you know you are doing it or not.  Just try it, look at this picture:
This was at Long John Silver's today.  I love that the hat says 'I Threw Boring Overboard', because judging from that smile, he did ;)
You smiled didn't you? :)  It's something about babies...
Until next time...
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment