Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Can't believe I haven't blogged this before...

Okay guys, I can't believe I haven't blogged this before.  This is a huge tool I use for my "couponing" for particular items.  It's called swagbucks.  It's easy and free.  Here's the idea in a nutshell, you sign up (free), get an account, and start doing all of your normal internet searching via swagbucks (rather than yahoo or google) and you start earning 'swagbucks'.  With these swagbucks you can earn things like, my favorite, gift cards to places like amazon or target.  Use these gift cards with sales / deals OR to buy Christmas presents early (used one to redenvelope.com to get a really cool bday gift for B early), and you have virtually FREE Christmas presents!  Seriously, it's easy to score 25 - 50 swagbucks a day, persistence pays off.  Click here to sign up!  I've made my challenge to pay very little out of pocket for all Christmas this year!  Let's give it a shot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment