Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

My 2nd Crafty Adventure

And I'm thrilled with the result!  I'm not really being overly creative on my own just yet... trying to learn some basic ideas before I start trying to go all out, but I saw these awesomely cute little bows on a blog a friend had posted on her facebook, and I had to give them a try! 

Go check it out here:  Homemade Ginger
(You can expect a lot more ideas taken from her blog too.... stuff is soooo cute!)

So how cute are those little felt flowers?!  So - I tried my hand at one today.  Literally took me 15 minutes.

I cut the circle.  Cut around, and started rolling.  Hot glued the back down and even hot glued a little clip on so it will clip easily on a little head band, or later on, in her hair.  Here's the finished project:  (clipped onto her new bow board by the way ;)



I love these and think they look very vintage!  I'll be making a lot of these in my future.  I did white this time just because it was an 'experimental' one and the only colors of felt they had at walmart were white, green, red, and black... so white seemed like the best option at the time.  I'll be heading to hobby Lobby later :)

-a

No comments:

Post a Comment