Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

An Updating Blog

It's not often that I just talk about us... so that's what I'm doing.
It's the Friday before Christmas... and all through the house, husband and baby are sleeping,
well, that's what's going on at this very moment mind you. And I'm blogging, and watching Ellen.
And Aaron and I both have headaches. I'm praying for relief for mine, he's been to the chiropractor and is headed to the doctor this afternoon. Apparently he's had a headache for, oh, about 2 months straight now. So, the sleeping is in an effort to help a headache.
I LOVE this time of year. I love the decorations and all of it. (I'm sure you all know this if you read my blogs at all :) But as much as I LOVE this time of year, I hate it all the same on December 26th. There's almost this post holiday funk we all get into. It's almost... depressing. So I'm mentally trying to prepare myself for that this year, and giving myself things to look forward to.
We have Christmas with my 'rents on Sunday. We are leaving for Aaron's rents on Tuesday, and will be back for my grandparents Christmas on Christmas day, doing our Christmas together on Christmas night. Busy Busy, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Tonight Aaron and I are supposed to be doing Fujiamas for a much needed date night. Praying the headaches get better before then!
In new new news :) it's looking like we may be taking on a huge project for 2010... finishing our basement. I'm praying that the basement project may eventually lead to the project of bringing another Gregg into the world ;) We'll see how that goes. For this year I'll enjoy the two that I have ;)
So that's basically the update on us. Please be praying for the headaches in our family... what's this all about anyway? Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. You just need to hang out with us for a little but after Christmas - ours doesn't end until the 29th. Usually it is new years eve but this year it is a little early.

    ReplyDelete