Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finally Felt Like Couponing

Just goes to show you how important staying on top of this couponing thing actually is.  With me not feeling good for the past several weeks, I've fell behind on a lot of things, including buying newspapers, sorting, doing my menu planning like I should (found it was better to eat what I felt like, being that most days it was like one thing that I sounded like I could get down), etc.  So it's been a LONG time since I've had a couponing blog.  That being said, here was yesterday's shopping trip.  (It was just a couponing stock up, not a feed us for the week trip.)

3 boxes of Hefty Ziplock Bags
One Quart of Kroger Ice Cream
2 Boxes of Betty Crocker Scalloped Potatoes
2 Boxes of Regular Cheerios
2 Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes
2 Pillsbury Cans Grands Biscuits
2 Pillsbury Cans Cinnamon Rolls
1 Bag of Gardettos Snack Mix
1 Bag of Chex Mix snack mix
1 Bag of Kroger's Potato Chips

My total out of pocket was $14.61.  Not too bad for stuff we will certainly use and being that I haven't stocked my coupons in at least 4 or 5 weeks.   I've got to get back in the habit of getting a paper and printing coupons.  My binder is almost empty!  Good thing I'm feeling better ;)

-a

No comments:

Post a Comment