Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Bryton!

Two years ago this morning, at 1:15 a.m., I laid my eyes on this little guy.  8 lbs, 3 oz, 20 inches long, with the cutest chubby cheeks I've ever seen in my life.  I knew right away he had my dimple.

 Mom and dad were so tired, but were so incredibly proud.  This new little bundle of joy would change our lives in ways we never expected.  He would teach us about God's love, a Father's love. 

 And he was so incredibly tiny, even for a very average size baby.  Sandwiched in his little sleep positioner, he was barely big enough to stretch from one length of it to the other.  He looked so small in his huge crib.  I spent hours during the day watching him sleep, listening to his sounds, and holding him against me.  Never did I realize how quickly 2 minutes old (picture one), 
would turn to two weeks old (picture 3),
would become two years old (below). 
My little brunette baby boy has turned into a little blue eyes, blonde haired, rambunctious toddler who loves balls, trucks, apples, and music.
Happy Birthday, B... regardless of how old you get, you'll always be my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment